Friday, July 18, 2014

July 14, 2014

It is getting warm! I don't remember it getting this hot last summer. But hey, its been a good week.

I have been studying a lot about faith recently. It has really changed the way I view the Gospel. It makes me think about the scripture in Doctrine and Covenants 82 "I, the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say; but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise." We have control over what happens. Maybe not over every little detail or trial, but we can control the outcome. That is the blessing of agency.

I am going to attach a picture of the war memorial in the little part of Leeds we live in called Headingley. The memorial have all the men who died in the war that were from Headingley.

Well I am really happy, the mission is the best thing I have ever done.

Love you guys!

Elder Gurney

I found this in a skip!! So stoked. #4front

No comments:

Post a Comment