Friday, October 31, 2014

October 27, 2014: I am staying in Huddersfield!

Great news! I am staying here with my Russian friend Elder Korenkov!!
So I am happy.

It has been such a good week. We have been doing a lot of teaching which is nice. It is crazy how an area can change so much in just a couple of weeks.

We had a great lesson with our investigator Robert this last week. He is the partner of a less active member, but they are both so good. We usually see them together but Tamy had to go out and we just got to talk to Robert about faith and scripture and the purpose of life. It was such a great lesson and I learned so much from him. He is such a good humble man.

Well I just love being a missionary. I love sharing the gospel. I love you guys!

Elder Gurney

No comments:

Post a Comment