Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December 15, 2014: York, beautiful York!

Wow this is the most beautiful city I have ever been to. I would show you pictures, but my camera bit the dust this week, don't send me one! Boxing day is the day after Christmas and it is like the black Friday of the UK, so I will get one then.

​Saying goodbye to Hugh Moses. He is a boss. He was baptised in September, but he acts like he has been a member his whole life.

This week we had a huge miracle. Hannah was baptised.

Hannah is a student who met the missionaries when they knocked on her roomates door. She was not interested at all at first, and hated church the first time she went. But the Spirit worked on her and she decided it was right. York has a great YSA that has done great to fellowship her.

I love being a missionary.
Love you guys!
Elder Gurney


PS sorry we messed up reserving the computer times again this week so I don't have time to write back individually. Next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment