Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal

Christmas time!
Time just goes so fast. I cannot believe it is Christmas again. I don't think this one will be as fun as last year, but it will still be good I am sure.

This last week was a bit slow, but yesterday was just great. Church was just so good and me and my companion had the opportunity to bless the sacrament. I love when we are asked to do that. A member also brought her friend to church and we were able to go to tea at their house last night which was great. So flipping trunky, but also a lot of fun. (They just remind me so much of all you guys haha) But her friend Jenny loved church and is coming to the carol service on Christmas eve.

We are excited for Christmas. We are going to several homes over Christmas eve Christmas day and boxing day. I love the members here in York. They are just so great. If I had to live in England it would probably be either in this ward or Huddersfield. But I like this city a lot better so we will say York. Maybe I will do a semester abroad!
 
Anyway I hope you guys have a great week and we will talk to you soon!
Love you!
Elder Gurney

Hannah's baptism on the 11th!
....yeah I have gotten fat....I am scared to get on a scale...good thing I don't know what a stone is.

No comments:

Post a Comment