Monday, September 15, 2014

September 15, 2014

Well it has been a good week!

We had transfers last week and our area split. So now I have a new companion, Elder Korenkov from Russia, and he doesn't speak a whole lot of english. He has been out for about 17 months, and I just love him. He has so much faith and desire. I am so grateful I can serve with him.

Hugh Moses is getting baptised this Saturday. I am so excited for him. He is going to be such a great member of the church.  They split our area though this last transfer so he isn't even technically my investigator anymore but I don't mind. As long as he is baptised.  (Better mark the calender for 1 year though so I can come to his sealing:)

Well I am really happy. I love being a missionary.

Love you!

Elder Gurney

GO read your scriptures or something.

Saying goodbye to Elder Lee and Elder Carrano




















Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment