Thursday, November 13, 2014

November 10, 2014: Bon fire night!

This is a holiday the states definitely needs.
(Brother Pollentine, his nephew, Alicia, Elder Carrano, Sam, Emily)



its kind of like an english 4th of july, but on the 5th of November

anyway it has been a good week. Elder Korenkov was sick at the beginning so it was kind of slow, but this weekend made up for it. Our investigator Shay came to church yesterday and she loved it. We have been teaching both her and her mom and she is determined to be here next sunday with her mom. I am really scared I am going to get transferred on the 3rd of dec. I love this area and this ward and this companion. That is why I am so scared I am leaving.

Well sorry that it is so short, I love you guys!


Elder Gurney

No comments:

Post a Comment