Tuesday, January 6, 2015

January 5, 2015

Happy new year everyone! Even if you were 7 hours late in celebrating it!

It has been a slow couple of weeks during the holidays with lots of finding. We have found success with it though and been having a lot of fun.
For New Years we went to a members home and played Monopoly and had a giant dinner. I love just being around good families. Church was fantastic yesterday. I love this ward so much, so many good people.

I was studying this morning out of the beginning of the Book of Mormon (you know, those few chapters that everyone reads this time of year) and I just love it. I am trying to read it more like a book instead of study it how I normally do and I love it. There are so many good lessons to be learned.

Well I am happy and I love you guys!

Elder Gurney
 Christmas with the Bortones!


We found snow!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment