Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January 13, 2015: Well......I'm off to Grimsby...


An unexpected transfer! I am off to Grimsby after 6 short weeks in York.

I am going to miss this ward and area so much. I love the Uni students and the history and all. But I am excited to go back to the coast.

Me and Elder McGee worked our tails off this last week. We talked to so many good people and got into several homes (You gotta love students) It was so much fun.


This is just one of the great families we had to say goodbye to yesterday. The Bortones. We went to their house at Christmas time and New Years, they are the best.



Saying goodbye to our investigators Gillian and Rodger was really difficult too. They are just such good people! Rodger is a mechanic and has a restored Triumph TR6 (google it, the yellow one is probably his) and Gillian is his mom.


This is part of the group of missionaries I came out with
Me, Elder McGee, Elder Brown, Elder Johansen, Elder Baird, and Elder Saolotoga

As you can see I finally remembered to bring my camera to the library!

Well I am really happy here in England. I love this church, I know it is true, and so can you!

Love you guys!
Elder Gurney


No comments:

Post a Comment