Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 9, 2015

Well the town of Great Grimsby is doing just great. It smells like fish all the time, which sucks. But it snowed! Which also sucks. English snow is just disappointing.

We went to Hull on saturday for a meeting which was exciting! Well after the 2 hour bus ride that started at 7 am. It was weird to be in such a big town again!

It isn't a very successful place for missionary work here. I found out today that this area finds like 1 new investigator a month. thats with 2 ward and 3 teams of missionaries! But me and my companion have found 2 since we got here and are planning on changing that culture.

I am really happy. I love the missionaries I live with and I love being a missionary! I hope you have a great week!

Elder Gurney

No comments:

Post a Comment