Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 15, 2015

This week I am craving.....a chili dog.

Well it has been a good week. I have been like super sick (don't freak out mom) but I will survive. Usually I can kick a cold in like 2 or 3 days but this one has been hitting me for nearly a week, bad. I will probably go to the doctor soon if it doesn't go away.

But other than that we have had a fantastic week! We found a new investigator this week named Deyana. She is 22 and works as a crane engineer (she fixes cranes on the fish docks) She is a boss! She is super excited to read the book of mormon. Not much else has gone on this last week because I have been trying to rest a lot. Oh I had to teach gospel principles yesterday in church because literally no one else could. It was a great experience because I was like just healthy for those 3 hours at church and nothing else. Definitely supported by the Lord. Hopefully the lesson went alright.

I cannot believe Alex Olaussen is working at the hospital with Janna! I lived with him for 4 and a half months before he went home. I never was his companion but I would have loved to be. One of my favorite missionaries!

Well I hope you all of a good week! I will attach some pictures because I have been so bad at sending them lately.

Love you!!
Elder Gurney



No comments:

Post a Comment