Monday, March 2, 2015

February 24, 2015

Well another week in The Great Grimsby. It has been....great. It was transfer calls last night so I am going to be here with Elder Carrigan for another 6 weeks at least. Which is great. I love this district so it is going to be a lot of fun.

Well we found another new investigator this week named Lythe. He used to be taught here about 6 months or a year ago. He is a great guy so hopefully he will start progressing soon. We have had several new investigators these last few weeks, especially for this area, but we just seem to struggle getting them to progress.

My study has been really good the last couple days. Nothing all that revelatory, just built my testimony a lot. We really are led by a prophet today.

I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Gurney

No comments:

Post a Comment