Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 23, 2015

Well the sun is actually shining today! I almost don't need a coat!

It has been such a good week. I love being on a mission! The Elders I live with are way funny so it is never boring in Grimsby. Our investigator Michael is doing great! He has decided that he is going to be baptised really soon. He just needs to have another doctor appointment before he sets a date. He has a lot of health problems, but he is a boss. I just hope I am still here! Transfers are right after conference.

Went to a village near Grimsby called Caistor on Thursday and that was just fun. Did some finding, saw a couple who is preparing to get sealed in the temple and then had tea with the bishop. His family is such a riot. So much fun. I love this place.

Well I am happy! I hope you all have a great week!

Love you!



Elder Gurney

Solar Eclipse!

No comments:

Post a Comment