Monday, April 13, 2015

April 13, 2015: Hello from Bridlington!

Well I am on the coast again, but this time for real! All my other areas "on the coast" have actually been a while from the actual ocean, in Grimsby I never even saw a beach! But here I am litterally a five minute walk to the sandy beach.

The difficult part is this place is a huge holiday spot. Trying to street contact town center is like trying to street contact in Disneyland. No one is from here, and no one wants to talk to you on their holiday. But luckily the locals are super friendly.

I didn't get a chance to meet the branch on Sunday becuase it was stake conference. But that was in York so I got to see lots of great members from when I served there.

We have been traveling a lot lately for diferenct meetings so we actually have only had 2 real days here. And we have to travel to Leeds tomorrow for a meeting, so hopefully we will actually get an opprotunity to do some work later in the week!

Well I love you guys and I hope you have a good week!



Elder Gurney

No comments:

Post a Comment