Monday, April 20, 2015

April 20, 2015: Hey Errbody!

Well Bridlington is great. I love this area.


This week we found. and found. and found some more. But we found and scheduled a new investigator who came to church!

Her name is Lynn and she is the partner of a less active member. She is so cool! We taught her the restoration and she just kept saying she knows its true. She came to church and she loved it.

Me and Elder Clifford also spoke in church yesterday. I spoke on Charity and the difference between the world's definition and the Lord's definition. It was a great opportunity to learn a lot about the importance of charity!

I read this morning out of the new testament the first two chapters of Philippians. I loved verse 20

"According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that‍ with all boldness, as always, so‍ now also Christ shall be magnified‍ in my body, whether it be‍ by life, or by death."

I hope you guys have a great week!

Love you!


Elder Gurney

No comments:

Post a Comment