Saturday, March 1, 2014

Feb 24, 2014: Leeds 1!!!

Hey everyone!

So sorry my emails have been slacking lately, the last few p days have been crazy.

Leeds is fantastic. I cannot imagine two more different places that leeds and north shields. We live in a place called Headingly, which is just a university part of town, full of students. My new companion is from Germany and he is so good. I am just so happy I haven't had an american companion yet.

Teaching is a lot different here. We have an institute building that we teach almost everyone in. The ward is like huge. Maybe 130 people. and 60% are students. Massive YSA, but they are all so good, especially at missionary work.

So we had lunch at a members home on Saturday, the Bowes-Taylor family from South Africa. Yes, mom, they know Anita. What a small world! They are just so normal and nice and good. It feels good to be in like a normal family home, there weren't many families like that in NS. I am just so excited to work for this ward and in this area.

Well I am happy and I love you all!


Elder G

No comments:

Post a Comment