Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014: Happy Mother's Day!!!

Ah I love this holiday. Moms are just the best.

Anyway it has been a tremendous week here in the wonderful county of West Yorkshire. I LOVE being a missionary. I am having a huge mind block of what has actually happened. Let me look at my planner.....

OH. We went to the bishops daughter for tea last week and it was so much fun. So she is married to a nonmember Rob. He is an interesting fella. Super nice, but just so not bothered about church. It was just so nice to visit with them though. They are super nice and Rob is so funny. We just talked about cars for like the entire appt (We weren't really allowed to "push the gospel on him") that was the deal for the appt. It is just nice making friends on missions.

It was the 50th anniversary of the chapel here in Leeds over the weekend and that was incredible. In just 50 years the church has grown from one branch in the Manchester stake of 30 people to an entire stake. I just love the Yorkshire people.

This is a place called Malham Cove. It is pretty cool I guess.Harry Potter filmed here and stuff.

Love you guys so much!


Elder Gurney



No comments:

Post a Comment