Monday, May 12, 2014

May 6, 2014

Ah I am staying in LEEDS! I am so happy. Me and Elder Jensen are staying together! In fact all of the 8 missionaries in the ward are staying the same. That means out flatmates stay as well! I am really happy.

Me and Elder Jensen were out last night doing some knocking and we saw so many miracles. With in the first 6 doors we had 2 potentials with return appointments and a new investigator. We didn't even have time to finish knocking but we will when we are back there on thursday. I have really just learned to love knocking on doors. We taught this guy last night named Joseph and he is a rastafarian. Not like some chav who smokes weed with his friends but a real life Rastafarian. He is so nice and he is so good with music. Such a boss.

I am really really happy being a missionary and I love the people of England.

Love you guys!

Elder Gurney


ps sorry I forgot my camera today...

No comments:

Post a Comment