Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 19: Hello Rocky Mountains!!!

What a week! I am so happy.

I have reached an interesting point in my mission. Just everything makes me happy.I used to get sad about all sorts, and even a little homesick. But now I just am happy. I love missionary work. It is so much fun to talk to people and to visit with people. 

Yesterday we were knocking this street we felt really good about. The weather was beautiful and we talked to some really nice people, I got to thinking though. We are literally going door to door asking for people to let us help them, with anything! But they won't usually let us. That just blows my mind. But hey such is the work.

I am really happy. I have been studying a lot about virtue and a pure heart lately. I was studying Alma 31 this morning about how Alma was so pained because of the Zoramites sin. It makes me want to gain that same desire. To help people that badly. 

I love you guys and hope you have a good week!


Elder Gurney

No comments:

Post a Comment