Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 27, 2014: Hey Everyone!

Ah I just love being a missionary! This is such an incredible experience. 

We had zone conference last week. We talked about so many different things. From stress, to family history, to laughter. It was really good, gave me a big boost, which was needed.

So the other day we were out knocking and we got in and taught a lady named Donna from the philippines. She was so nice! I love meeting people from the Philippines because they always know about the church. It is huge over there. It was nice because I had just read the article about the church over there, that same morning! 

Last night we had a mission wide "power hour" where everyone in the mission went out finding. Including President and Sister Pilkington, and all the senior couples. There were so many miracles. President went with an elder in sheffield and they got in and scheduled 4 or 5 slovakians for baptism. (there is a huge slovokian branch over there) and at the same time I met a slovakian on the bus in Leeds. So much fun. So many miracles.The church is true. 

I love you guys!


Elder Gurney

No comments:

Post a Comment