Thursday, June 25, 2015

June 23, 2015

Well.....back to the north!!

So I am getting transferred for my last two weeks to Newcastle Uni!! I am going to a chinese area!! I am so stoked. I will only be about 30 min on a train to North Shields as well so I will be able to go see some old friends.

This week was incredible. I couldn't think of a better way to end my time in Bridlington than with Lynn's baptism. It is going to be really hard to say good bye to all the good people here, but I have sure missed the Geordies.

We started teaching a new family this last week. Me and Elder Rife found them while walking by and they were moving house. We offered to help then proceeded to move a giant fridge, a huge wardrobe, and two sofas out of there 3rd floor flat. It was hard work, but they are great. Me and Elder Pryor have been teaching them and the one son who is about 18 is so good. He cannot wait to be baptised! Hopefully things will move forward with them. We go to say goodbye to them tonight.

I would send you guys pictures, but his computer is no good. Hopefully they will be better in Newcastle. I will try and send some of Lynn's baptism next week.

Well I love you guys!! Have a good week!

Elder Gurney

No comments:

Post a Comment