Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015

Well this week has been incredible. We found lots. We taught lots. We had lots of success. This is one of the weeks where at the end all you can do is be grateful. Lynn is looking good for her baptism on the 20th of June. Eddie will probably be baptised on the 4th of July, we even found and taught a family.

Tomomorrow we are off to York again to get iPads. Well my district, except me....I am too old I guess! So am I litterally the last to never use iPads in the ELM.

Dad and Bryan, I have a new appreciation for your line of work. Lynn's friend Rory, who is a less active member, asked us to fix his computer for him. It was stuck in a restart loop and had a corrupted BIOS, I think. We fixed it, but it took forever! Boo samsung.

The birthday was great. Thank you for the package and smarties especially! Those didn't last long!

I love you guys!


Elder Gurney

No comments:

Post a Comment