Monday, June 8, 2015

May 18, 2015: Summer is comin!

Well it is starting to warm up in Brid. I haven't touched my coat in weeks which is nice. Then it started raining today...guess that is just part of living in the UK.

Well I have a cool story to share. So me and Elder Pryor didn't start with a lot but desire when we became companions on Wednesday. Our finding wasn't too fruitful and I was begining to get a bit discouraged as Sunday evening rolled around. Well we headed out after tea to knock a street we had picked and we stood at the end and I asked Elder Pryor which side we should knock and he said 'choose the right' and we walked up to the first door and we met Mel. He invited us in and let us teach him about the restoration. We also told him we were going to teach him the plan of salvation next lesson and he got so excited he asked if he could invite a friend. We were able to schedule him for the 13th of June. The Lord really does bless us when we do what we should and when we are focused on our purpose.

We have zone conference on wednesday so I am looking forward to that.

Well I love you guys and I hope you have a good week!


Elder Gurney

No comments:

Post a Comment