Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 29, 2015

Well, I am in the blessed north!!! I love these people. Such good hearts. I am serving in a Chinese area, so I don't understand a word, but I love serving with Elder Chan. The Chinese people are so kind. We have been street contacting all week and only 2 people didn't stop and talk to us. 2! Hopefully we are able to progress some of these people that we have found.

Well I would tell some more stories, but I don't actually know what happened because I can't understand anyone....Oh one that Elder Chan told me! So we street contacted a girl named Claire. She is from China (surprise!) and had a friend who had joined the church in Scotland while studying. She went home to China and then came back for her Masters at Newcastle and she invited Claire to church and she came. Well she wants to learn from us, but is busy reapplying for a visa so hopefully we will see her soon. The Lord really prepares people!

Well I love you guys and hope you have a good week!

Elder Gurney


These pictures were sent to Nick's mom by Sister Thompson in Newcastle:


No comments:

Post a Comment