Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone!

So this week has been great. We have been so busy! We had P-day on monday and a christmas party on tuesday last week, then spent half a day in Newcastle on friday, and still taught 13 lessons, none on splits. I am exhausted. But so happy. We went to Newcastle friday night and went caroling in the middle of the city shops. It was so much fun. I'll attach some pictures.

Natasha is doing great. She is so excited for her baptism on saturday. To be honest she is the type of person that if she was the only person I taught on my mission, it would still be worth it. She has so much faith it is so amazing. Her kids are so cute as well, gonna help the primary so much in the ward. Best Christmas present I could have ever asked for.

Speaking of Christmas, who is pumped?? I love this time of year. We haven't seen a single bit of snow:( I think it is because we are too close to the coast. Sounds like Utah is getting wrecked by snow, and no one is skiing. You guys need to get out there!

I really am so happy. Tired, stressed, too busy, but happy. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

Love you


Elder G

No comments:

Post a Comment