Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 14, 2014

It is spring time!! Nothing feels better than walking through Leeds in a white shirt and tie!

Wow what a week! Me and Elder Jensen have been working ourselves like crazy this weekend. We had a goal yesterday to place 12 book of mormons after church. We went out and I was having doubts in the first 30 min but we worked really hard and we did it! we placed the last one at 8:48. It was so much fun. 

I had the chance to bear testimony of the Book of Mormon so many times yesterday and it made me so happy. I love that book. We talked to so many uni students and I just love how they all have an opinion. The Lord really does love all his children and the book of mormon is such convincing evidence of that. Read it. If you're not, start. If you've read it, start again. If you memorized it, read Jacob 5 again and enlighten me.

Love you all so much!

Elder Gurney



England has the terrible habit of building roads, then blocking them off.....

No comments:

Post a Comment