Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014: Springtime!!

Hey everyone!

Wow where did winter go? Time just goes way too quickly!

Such a good week! My new companion is named Elder Jensen and he is from Richfield Utah. He is way good and I am excited to have a companion that is older than me for the first time in like 6 months.

So we have been teaching this less active member named Peter since I got to Leeds and he is so good. His doctrinal understanding is top notch. He was baptised about 20 years ago and studies for nearly 2 hours a day. Lately we have been trying to help him get back to church and get back to the temple. It really has built my testimony about acting on the knowledge we have. Everyday we should study and then write down the things we are going to do or change, because of what we learned. After every zone conference our mission president has us email him a list of the things we are going to do because of what we have learned. I am going to do something similar and create a list for myself of things I am going to change because of general conference.

I watched all of the sessions, except the sunday afternoon, but I will start watching that soon. But conference was incredible as usual.

Well I am happy, I love it here in Leeds, I love being on my mission.

I love and miss all of you!


Elder G

No comments:

Post a Comment