Monday, April 28, 2014

April 27, 2014

Hey Everyone!

So it has been a good week! I have been really happy. I just really like being a missionary.

I don't have any huge stories this week or anything super surprising, but I just feel that my testimony has grown a lot this week. I really have learned the principle that "knowledge is gained by obedience" (Bruce R McKonkie). I know that as I try and be as obedient as I can, my testimony grows and so does my conviction to share it with others.
15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

 16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

-Isaiah 49

I know that the Lord really is there and that he loves us and cares for us more that we can ever understand. He knows exactly who we are and wants to give us an opportunity to live with him and our Father in Heaven again. He will forgive us and set us free.
 30 And now remember, remember, my brethren, that whosoever perisheth, perisheth unto himself; and whosoever doeth iniquity, doeth it unto himself; for behold, ye are bfree; ye are permitted to act for yourselves; for behold, God hath given unto you a knowledge and he hath made you free.
-Helaman 14
I love you guys!

Elder Gurney

No comments:

Post a Comment