Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August 26, 2014: Do you know how hard it is to come up with a new subject line every week???

Or a first sentence for that matter.

What a week!

I am sick, so that is no fun. But Huddersfield is great!

I had to give a talk on sunday and I was told it was supposed to be 20-25 minutes and I ended up with only like 10 minutes (I was the last speaker), so that was alright. I had to speak on "Why share the gospel".

The Moses family is doing better than ever. We had a FHE with them again last night and it went so well. We spoke about baptism and committed them all and they are willing to take the lessons and prepare to be baptised! They are just such a fun normal family. Solid kingdom builders. So we will come back in about a year and go through the temple with them!

I am really happy.

Love you all!

Elder Gurney


Saying goodbye to the leeds 1 elders flat!


We found a Cadillac!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment