Wednesday, August 6, 2014

July 29, 2014

It has been such an incredible week! I am really sad to say, but I am leaving Leeds! I am going to Huddersfield. Another big city. But I am excited! I don't know my address or anything but I will let you know next week.
This last week has been incredible.We have seen so many huge miracles. We met and started teaching this young family from Ghana, and they are incredible. They are so prepared and so willing to do all we ask. I can't wait to see where it goes, I am sad I won't be able to be a part of it anymore.

Peter is now working towards getting back to the temple. It was so hard to say goodbye to him. He wants to serve as a missionary at the temple in Provo, so that would be cool.

Okay I have a challenge for EVERYONE:

Read 1 Nephi 19:9
Write me back and tell me why you think this is the case in the world today.
nicholas.gurney@myldsmail.net

You don't have to be a member or active or even a Christian to do this. I just want to know what your opinion is. Thank you!

I love you guys!

Elder Gurney

No comments:

Post a Comment